Sign in to follow this  
mAhla

Phreakz Used To Be Bigger :<

Just started at my new job :D. Employee Service-desk IT.

Congratz bro!

I guess you're the only one left not yet brainwashed by this so called "real-life".

Being able to have life and gaming isnt that hard tbh (unless its getting kids) :D I got a job, girlfriend and just bought apartment and still hanging here ;)

Congratz bro!

Being able to have life and gaming isnt that hard tbh (unless its getting kids) :D I got a job, girlfriend and just bought apartment and still hanging here ;)

Life/Gaming/Wife/Job/House is all easy to combine, its kids that make it hard to combine everything.

They just need so much attention that by the time they go to bed at night your happy to just do nothing and hang on the couch haha :D

Got a 2nd one arriving in august so even less time to game then i guess :/

Life/Gaming/Wife/Job/House is all easy to combine, its kids that make it hard to combine everything.

They just need so much attention that by the time they go to bed at night your happy to just do nothing and hang on the couch haha :D

Yeah I totaly agree with you. Don't have own kids, but my sister had two kids and I can only imagine the hurry and lack of "own time" :D

And congratz for your 2nd one! :)

hey Pho (Mahla) u almost made me cry :) .... that was days.....

For example since that last tourney that u fought VS Storn in Finals i got married, bought an apartment, got 2 kids, colleceted 32 ages on my back etc... haha whou would say... we know eachother for 10 years now or more....

Its really a pleasure to see thephrakz still rollin'..... but dont get concerned about quantity, its important to have quality members.... every clan got ups and downs, thephreakz obvioulsy survived everything, and i really remember most of crysis in this awesome gaming clan..... no no... thephrakz are not gaming clan only, thephreakz.net became an insittution of gaming :)

Just stay relaxed and do gaming, everything else will go as it was always going

Greets by some odl old PRK.Crospyder veteran :)

Luv u all guys

Werd! :P

hey Pho (Mahla) u almost made me cry :) .... that was days.....

For example since that last tourney that u fought VS Storn in Finals i got married, bought an apartment, got 2 kids, colleceted 32 ages on my back etc... haha whou would say... we know eachother for 10 years now or more....

Its really a pleasure to see thephrakz still rollin'..... but dont get concerned about quantity, its important to have quality members.... every clan got ups and downs, thephreakz obvioulsy survived everything, and i really remember most of crysis in this awesome gaming clan..... no no... thephrakz are not gaming clan only, thephreakz.net became an insittution of gaming :)

Just stay relaxed and do gaming, everything else will go as it was always going

Greets by some odl old PRK.Crospyder veteran :)

Luv u all guys

Holy crap! Didnt see this day coming! Crospyder wrote something to forums! 

And ye, totally agree with you that its good to have few quality members than shitloads of random members. And big thanks for people keeping sites and servers still up!

Holy crap! Didnt see this day coming! Crospyder wrote something to forums!

And ye, totally agree with you that its good to have few quality members than shitloads of random members. And big thanks for people keeping sites and servers still up!

No problem mAhla! Website is running on my webspace now and paying for servers thanks to donations from asko and fanta! If you where girls i would kiss you!

And i want to thank crospyder for paying all those years before!

I blame Grant!

All I know is that the PRK clan tag is strong on world of tanks. I will be pruning down the list to just active players which is about 20 or so that regularly play tanks.

I even play on the EURO server just to make it easier for you guys to join in.

I also got a new job, as of October 1, I stopped selling Real Estate and now I am an IT Coordinator who trains agents about the computer technology they use to sell real estate.
All it means is that I can no longer play during the day here, but weekends I am wide open!

As for kids, well My oldest son is married, and my youngest is 16.