Sign in to follow this  
GhostPhReaK

How Did You Get Your Name?

When I was young teenager mongol like 13-14 prolly, I read some horny stories on the internet. Someone descriped in the story women's pussy juice as "Sap of love". 

Cant remember how long time it was between the moment I read that story and the point where we did set up a joke ET clan with real life friends. It could have been weeks, months or years, cant really remember it was so long time ago. Anyways, we did set up a new clan, and the clan's tag was in english "Whore's <player name>" and player name had to be something that whores have. So we had members like "Whore's vibrator", "Whore's Boobs", "Whore's whip" etc.. My nicknamed was "Whore's sap of love".

After the clan died I still liked the "sap" name, but I found "Sap of love" too long and too rude. So I renamed myself just to "sap". Since then I have used nickname mAhla. 

ps. sap translated to finnish = mahla

pps. Before mAhla, I used to use nickname Phoenix, and why some really 0ldsk00l members still call me phoenix and why I'm still called "Phoenix" in xfire. Never really felt like I should rename that, it reminds me of my first years of ET. Prolly the best times of ET I ever have had.

Greetings,

Sap of Love, aka Phoenix

Intresting story ;)

This is mine:

You might have seen my Steam username, ultraboyj. (Look to the left) Well, that's quite crappy, and that's what I thought when I was looking for a new original name.

There was this game, awesome game, I lend from my cousins who are PhReaKz aswell(inactive). This game was called Timesplitters future perfect. It was for the Gamecube. 

I really, Really loved this game. I needed one sort of a reference of this game in my new name. I wanted to go with 'Timesplitter' but that was just one character too long for a Crossfire username.(f2p fps) So I needed something shorter. 

While playing a arcade challenge in Timesplitters called 'Rocket 101' I ran in cross of a character called 'Jacque de la Morte'.

024jacquedelamorte1yt4.jpg

For some reason I was interested in this name. This name was too long though, so I had to change it and came up with 'BoydelaMorte'.

BoydelaMorte is the name I worn before I joined the PhReaKz. I think I've worn Ghost aswell before joining, but I'm not sure. 

Ah well, when I joined PhReaKz I could roll with BoydelaMortePhReaK. That's way too long. Imaging you having to say this over TS lol.

So I had to shorten it. So I came up with Ghost > GhostPhReaK. 

Ghost comes from a gamemode called Ghostmode from Crossfire.

This mode is similar to CoD's Search and Destroy, but with a twist. (Want to make this aswell for my CoD4 mod, one of the reasons I started modding)

There are two teams, the attackers and the defenders. There are also two bombsites, A and B. The attackers have to plant and detonate one bomb at one of these bombsites, or they have to eliminate the other team to win. The defenders have to defend the bombsites, defuse the bomb in case it's planted or eliminate the other team to win.

This is basic Search and Destroy. The twist is, the attackers only have melee weapons, are invisible when standing still and transparent while moving. 

I found this mode really entertaining. I loved it! That's where Ghost comes from ;)

I still use BoydelaMorte for my mods and things I make. Still like the name, because it's original :)

I left something out, but don't know what :P

Nice story's! 

About my name. Uuuuh nothing to special started with Nedstar before i joined PhReaKz. And before that i was called NEO from the Matrix and the co-leader of that clan was called Trinity (yeah a woman as co-leader and even dated her for some time)(also from Matrix).

After that clan died and broke up with her, i did take the name Nedstar because i am from the Netherlands but other then that no reason. After Boom asked me to join the PhReaKz i was talking to him about my name, and we did say NedstarPhReaK was not sounding good.

Then i came up with the name NeddyPhReaK, called after Ned Flanders from the Simpsons because i like the character.

So that's my story folks.

Well, that's the way i've chosen my name:

One of the first game i've ever played in LAN with my brothers (ya i was pretty young) was the game G-nome. Because Nitro was an english name, I thought I had also to take a cool name in english... Problem: I couldn't speak a word english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-Zmredmzg

5306-GNome.jpg

So that's why I took the name Jet. It was the only english word i knew and i was in that age when every boy is fascinated by jets^^ + i listened to the a song of a band called jet - are u gonna be my girl? I played also a lot reach for the skies, red baron and EF2000. 

reach for the skies

8945.jpg

red baron:

RedBaron-600x237.jpg

EF2000:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj9CpmTZUqg

those ingame sounds + talking from the tower :D 

I guess I'll start from the beginning else its quite a short post :D

I started playing a few months after the relesase of RtCW. My dad was introduced to the game by one of his friends. For the first year or so, I just used the standard name "WolfPlayer" (the ETPlayer of RtCW) because I didn't really understand the naming part. Eventually, my dad name himself Sausagedog and created a big community called 4L!VES. My dad ran a 4 lives, deathmatch server. In the early days, it could only hold 8 people because it was running of my dads machine but we eventually found we could rent servers. Anyway, because of this I name myself DogJr.

After a couple of years playing exclusively on 4L!VES server (I couldn't play on any other server becasue I was playing on the machine that was hosting the server) I moved to some other servers. During this time, I changed my name every few weeks. I was a kid so just went with whatever sounded cool. I went through names like fl4me, crush, c0rpse, rayman and all random names like that. I was in a number of clans, the first of which I can remember was called Lazy Players where I had the name Flagger XD

Anyway, we get to 2006 and I'm trying to join one of the top clans in the game at the time. It turns out they were unsure of who I was because of my constant name changes. I then realised I needed to stick with a name in order to become known. At the time, I was blasting through Final Fantasy XII on the PS2 and was absolutely loving it. Becasue of this, I decided to take the name Fantasy due to my love of the game, and the previous games in the series. I've ended up stick with this name ever since. What helped my stick with this name is my friend also made me an awesome signature, which at 12 years old looking fucking amazing!

fantasy.jpg

So that's my story on how I got my name.

Signing out

-Fagtasy

Anyway, we get to 2006 and I'm trying to join one of the top clans in the game at the time. It turns out they were unsure of who I was because of my constant name changes. I then realised I needed to stick with a name in order to become known. At the time, I was blasting through Final Fantasy XII on the PS2 and was absolutely loving it. Becasue of this, I decided to take the name Fantasy due to my love of the game, and the previous games in the series. I've ended up stick with this name ever since

Untill mAhla renamed you. >.< 

Nice story tho. Didnt know you were at the top of the game @ 2006 already :o

I used to be ProGamer on jaymods, and after that Overlord for a time l0l. But those names are so tryhard and overused so I swapped to mAgnum!

mAgnum is just awesome cuz its icecream, a band, a tv-series, a revolver and probably a lot more. And it's usually connected to something big :c'. 

Simple, it explodes and then ur own3d :-)

Started with kboom but in PhReaKz I changed it to Bo0my.

Some members do think it got sth to do with vengaboys. I'll keep those details for myself :-)

Interesting stories from all of you!

Well back in school did I use alias orre becouse my real name is oscar and yeh my friends did therefor say orre...

Then when I changed school (started at highschool) did I get new friends, and they named me ove...

So I changed my alias so they can see/understand who it was.

(ove did also sounded better as orre is the name of a stupid bird that living in swamps)

But the bird idea was still there, as Im playing golf am I also interested of birdies lol.

So I turned the V big so it looked more like a face of an owl

Where o and e are eyes (the e is "blinking")

Experimented with oVe, (oVe), ôVê and -oVe-

But after some thinking did it end with oVe, -oVe- or _oVe_ as they can be used in most games