Fanta's Mini Curvefever Tourney

play2.png

Hey guys, thought it would be fund to set up a small Curvefever tournament for one night. Here's how it's going to work:

The tournament will be composed of two phases. 

1st Group Stage: Hoping to get 3 groups of 4 (more if needed), everyone in the group plays 3 times with the scores from the 3 games being added together. Bonus +3 points for a match win

2nd Group Stage: The top 2 players from each group move on to play each other in an epic 6-man fight to the death. Same rules apply; 3 matches, with the total scores being added together. Again, +3 points for a match win.

The player with the most overall points at the end of the 3 games will be deemed the winner. I am including a small cash prize of €25 to spice things up a little! That should be plenty for a crate of beer ;)

Post your name here if you want to take part, I'll give it a few days before I close signups so I can get things ready.

GAME ON BITCHESSSSS!

p.s. If you don't know what curvefever is, feel free to try it out @ http://curvefever.com/play2.php

We only need 2 more players. Or maybe 3 more players since Hero has stopped gaming and there is no clue if he is going to take part of this tournament. 

Magnub's brother perhaps? Someone else? 

Sign in to follow this