Sign in to follow this  
mAhla

Netherlands, Meeting (October / November)

Yo,

As some of you already heard, we are planning a little meeting in Netherlands at the end of next month. At the moment I'm planning to place the meeting on date 24th - 28th of October. Is this "long-weekend" fine for you NL guys or are you having exams on that weekend? So far people who are already interested about this meeting are:

- mAhla
- Kani
- mAgnub
- Grant
- Ghost
- Dim (Old friend from LoL EU/East)

Are anyone else interested about the meeting? Meeting will be hold in "The Hague / Den Haag" (http://goo.gl/maps/NqIQo).
If you are interested, let us know as soon as possible so we can arrange things like where to sleep and stuff. If only few peeps will join this meeting, we _MAYBE_ could sleep at Kani's place. But if we get big crew coming over, we'll have to look for some other place to sleep at I quess.

So this is mostly up to NL's guys exams. Please let me know as soon as possible, if this weekend is fine for you. The earlier I order flight tickets = more cheaper they will be. I also need to book this to my calendar at work as soon as possible. If this weekend isnt okay for you guys how about the next one? 31th of October - 4th of November?

Related song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY

Greetz,
mAhla

EDIT* So far ppl who are coming at least for a day or two:

mAhla - Staying at Kani's place
Kani - Staying at Kani's place

Grant - Arranging hotel for him himself, or going to home sleep
Magnum - Cant pay for hotel. Taking train to home after the party, sleeping in the train.
Dualinity - Tba
Ghost - Tba

Xanz - Staying at Kani's place

And ppl who might be coming:

Dim   -  Cant afford the trip
StorN    - Schedules didnt work out

Neddy
Sdshorty

Boom

Lol, that first weekend is before my week of schoolexams and the other one is the weekend after it(in it).

And I thought it was more like a 2 or 3 day weekend, but 5 days would probably better for you because you have to come over from Finland. I need to know how expensive this will be, because I'm not that rich you know ;)

Maybe we should all meet up at ts tonight and discuss.

Lol, that first weekend is before my week of schoolexams and the other one is the weekend after it(in it).

And I thought it was more like a 2 or 3 day weekend, but 5 days would probably better for you because you have to come over from Finland. I need to know how expensive this will be, because I'm not that rich you know ;)

Maybe we should all meet up at ts tonight and discuss.

So its not during your exams, thats good. And about 5 days weekend, yeah, thats better for me since it takes some time to travel and I its the same price for me for 3 or 5 days. If you can come for 2 or 3 days thats fine aswell. Everybody dont have to be there for whole 5 days. :)

So its not during your exams, thats good. And about 5 days weekend, yeah, thats better for me since it takes some time to travel and I its the same price for me for 3 or 5 days. If you can come for 2 or 3 days thats fine aswell. Everybody dont have to be there for whole 5 days. :)

I was thinking about that too.

That second weekend is in the week I have exams, but I could go from Friday(after my last exams) till Sunday(Monday school).

The first weekend is not an option for me. I've got to be properly prepaired for those exams.

I sure will kick Epa his ass if he comes to Holland!

I think i should be able to come for 2 days , gonna sleep 1 night in a hotel then

The weekend you picked seems fine for me ;)

Isn't Harry coming with you Niko?

grtz 

I sure will kick Epa his ass if he comes to Holland!

I think i should be able to come for 2 days , gonna sleep 1 night in a hotel then

The weekend you picked seems fine for me ;)

Isn't Harry coming with you Niko?

grtz 

No he isnt coming, for more info pm him. And Grant, I did talk about two weekends.

Feel like we should play some soccer together :D

Hmm... :/

Feel like we should play some soccer together :D

You should go to a random beach and invite girls in bikinis to play soccer with you! that would make it more intresting for eneryone!

Mahla only wants to play volleyball.. we should kick his ass with football i agree!

I bet we could get chicks to play vollyball in those bikinis, but not sure about that football ;)

Date is confirmed now and it will be 31.10.2013 -> 4.11.2013. So all who are coming to meeting, let us know! We need to know how many of us are coming, so we can think about the place where to sleep.

I just bought my flight tickets. My plane will be in Amsterdam at 15:25. 

Date is confirmed now and it will be 31.10.2013 -> 4.11.2013. So all who are coming to meeting, let us know! We need to know how many of us are coming, so we can think about the place where to sleep.

I just bought my flight tickets. My plane will be in Amsterdam at 15:25. 

Using plane is so mainstream... :)

Didn't read most of the thigs here, but i can't make it during that time, gonna be somewhere climbing probably.

Have fun, get wasted.

Btw i'm gonna come back to lol and you guys are gonna teach me :P

Using plane is so mainstream... :)

Didn't read most of the thigs here, but i can't make it during that time, gonna be somewhere climbing probably.

Have fun, get wasted.

Btw i'm gonna come back to lol and you guys are gonna teach me :P

Sounds good Albuz (for the LoL part). Make sure you make account / or transfer to West server. We are all playing there nowadays.

Now when we already have 7 people coming for meeting, Kani's place wont be big enough to offer place to sleep for all of us. So if you guys want us to arrange some place to sleep at (motel, hotel, anything that is cheap), you should let us know which days you are going to come and when are you going to leave (We arrange = Doesnt mean only we pay). Without this information, we cant arrange any place to sleep, and you have to arrange it your self. That way its probaply going to be more expensive, than getting one or two big rooms for bigger crew. 

Thanks, 

mAhla