Sign in to follow this  
mAhla

Poland

Hey,

Are any of you guys interested in meeting in Poland? I think I will make a trip to Poland still this year, and maybe we could get some more peeps there. Albuz will prolly come (!:D), but is there anyone else? And if you are interested about it, do you have some specific date when you could do it, or when you could definetly NOT do it.

I was planning to go there for one weekend, or maybe "long weekend", like leaving on thursday and coming on monday. And I would like to get my ass somewhere around Lubin / Wrocław (hot chick lives there, so I gotta go there for one day :P), otherwise its pretty much same for me, where I'll fly.

Anyone interested?

Time to get shitfaced:

- Phoenix Got ownt in Belgium

- Albuz Got ownt in Finland

- Grant

- Bo0m

- StorN

- Krosan

- Pulssi

- mAgnum

- epA

tsr71.jpg

would be nice to meet storn and albuz(again). Im up for it, i have my vacation period from 24 september till 14 october. Im not sure if i go on holidays tho ;)

We'll see if we can arrange something

would be nice to meet storn and albuz(again). Im up for it, i have my vacation period from 24 september till 14 october. Im not sure if i go on holidays tho ;)

We'll see if we can arrange something

w00t w00t. I think its Grant's turn to get shitfaced :P

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaight my people!!!!

I live in Warsaw so feel free to hop in, we will be moving to a new place in October (maybe late Sep).

As it gets tricky, I should be free from

10/09 to 7/10

I got some plans at the weekends but as soon as you give me dates, I will make sure I am free.

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEET U GUYS OVER HERE :D:D:D::D::D

jeeeeeez, that would be purely amazing1 :D:d:d:d:d

I'd like to come, but not sure yet if i have enough time. Will need to make some cunning plan. Perhaps we might even lure Epa with us...

Good thing about Poland is that even epA got enough money to drink & eat there! :P And I heard that when you are 16 in Poland, you can get to the clubs? That would also work out for epA. :P

Good thing about Poland is that even epA got enough money to drink & eat there! :P And I heard that when you are 16 in Poland, you can get to the clubs? That would also work out for epA. :P

That means I'd still have to wait until november? *rage*

Oh well, couldn't make it anyway...

That means I'd still have to wait until november? *rage*

Oh well, couldn't make it anyway...

oh well, nobody would like to meet mahla or grant irl anyways... :P

It will work for me the way that i need to get carried to the place we are sleeping

I live in Gent so feel free to hop in, we will be moving to a new place in next year (maybe late 2013).

As it gets tricky, I should be free from

never to never

I got some plans at the weekends but as soon as you give me dates, I will make sure I am not free.

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEET U GUYS OVER HERE :D::D::D

& OH YEAH i should not come there so i could not get shitfaced with grant and then i could blame grant coz grant ;P

Grant lives in the Netherlands so feel free to hop in, Grant will be moving to a new place in next year (maybe late 2013).

As it gets tricky, Grant should be free from

never to never

Grant got some plans at the weekends but as soon as you give me dates, Grant will make sure Grant is not free.

Grant LOOKS FORWARD TO MEET U GUYS OVER HERE :D::D::D

OH YEAH Grant should not come there so Grant could not get shitfaced with Grant and then Grant could blame Grant coz Grant ;P

Grant lives in the Netherlands so feel free to hop in, Grant will be moving to a new place in next year (maybe late 2013).

As it gets tricky, Grant should be free from

never to never

Grant got some plans at the weekends but as soon as you give me dates, Grant will make sure Grant is not free.

Grant LOOKS FORWARD TO MEET U GUYS OVER HERE :D::D::D

OH YEAH Grant should not come there so Grant could not get shitfaced with Grant and then Grant could blame Grant coz Grant ;P

I assume that means Bo0m is up for it in Octomber! :P

Grant got some plans at the weekends

Why did i read plants ...

n1 :P

while I try to understand, i am not understanding so I will see what I understand when people stand in front of me which means seeing people equals to a-phreaking-pardeeeeeee.

no matter who is in, no matter who is out, party is a party, done deal, period!

I am taking days off for this shit anyway :D

you should definitely come to Proland !

November is ok but it's gonna be cold but you are from finland so np :P

i only don't know why you made a list of who should get shitfaced and also why you crossed my name out

the rule is: everyone who come to Poland is going to get wasted

you should definitely come to Proland !

November is ok but it's gonna be cold but you are from finland so np :P

i only don't know why you made a list of who should get shitfaced and also why you crossed my name out

the rule is: everyone who come to Poland is going to get wasted

The ones are overlaned already got totaly shitfaced and pwnt. The ones who arent overlaned are the ones who definetly need to get shit-fucking-faced. But I'm okay with taking the 2nd round getting shit-faced-pwnt-motafoooking drunktardness inc! :D

3PUibM7OYmc

erm , i should be able to arrange some weekend off i guess...

But we should get it going with more people :)

And maybe make some list , like where in poland were going, gonna see something in poland maybe? where we gonna stay, what the costs are around etc...

think that makes it more easier for everyone to sign up

erm , i should be able to arrange some weekend off i guess...

But we should get it going with more people :)

And maybe make some list , like where in poland were going, gonna see something in poland maybe? where we gonna stay, what the costs are around etc...

think that makes it more easier for everyone to sign up

I cant make up that list alone, can I? It will end up that I'm going there alone then. Be kind, lets set up a time and have a meeting at teamspeak about this at some day.

So:

For all who are interested to go in Poland, get on PhReaKz TeamSpeak server on 16th of September at 21 CET. We will talk about:

- Where to fly

- When to fly

- Where to stay over night

- Anything to see in Poland (except the chicks)

- Stuff you want to talk about

After this conversation I will make new topic which includes all information about the trip.

I know all of you read forums, so if you miss this conversation and wont let me know that you cant make it that day, I will count that as you are not willing to come.

Thanks,

mAhla

yo guys, I can definitely point out some plans, I will try to do it till Thursday night as I have lots to do.

November sounds good to me, in 2 weeks I am moving to a new place but there I could have only 2-3 ppl (well... 5 If I really squezze it but then I would shoot myself in a face :P so count my place as a before-party place or getting-shitfaced-hard-and-collapse-on-the-kitchen-floor)

I live in Warsaw so this is definitely a place to be, we can also think of Krakow and Wroclaw but in order to do it I need to know:

- how many days you wanna stay in PL

- what would be your budget (daily wise and entirely - including plane tickets)

cheers, storny