Sign in to follow this  
SdshortyPhReaK

Belgian beers

you got no "deutsches reinheitsgebot" (German purity law)! So your belgian beer can contain additives, which aren't allowed in germany and that's the reason why you got so many sorts of beer, especially fruit beers means: your beer sux xD

you got no "deutsches reinheitsgebot" (German purity law)! So your belgian beer can contain additives, which aren't allowed in germany and that's the reason why you got so many sorts of beer, especially fruit beers means: your beer sux xD

lolz,

What a joke, look up why they installed the deutsches reinheitsgebot and hide somewhere imo... Your choice of beer is determined by medieval legislation to stop peasants malting grain they should have been baking with (bread)...

It killed half of your beer culture and some realy nice German beers disappeared due to a stupid law like that. In Belgium on the other hand brewers were inventing and testing the limits of brewing beer and yes this is with adding other ingredients but that doesn't mean it sux... Those ingredients (like fruits, herbs) are sometimes of a higher quality then what you get when you use inferior quality ingredrients that fall under your 'deutsches reinheitsgebot'

Fail imo!

Ya but it doesn't mean that it tastes better just because it got a 'higher' quality of ingredients (like fruits)! if u mix beer with fruits then u have a really weird taste. most of these fruit beers are fucking sweet --> and that sux! a real beer needs a bit of bittersweet flavour, otherwise you can drink cider, wine, cocktails or whatever like a woman. At least i tested from belgium Jupiler, Stella artus or sth and different sorts of beers which they made in abbeys. the beers from the abbeys were made with frutis and almost all of them were sweet. Jupiler was ok, more bittersweet and Stella was again too sweet! So my conclusion is that belgium beer is just made out of sugar xD

So it's not a fail to have the german purity law, if u love great bittersweet beer! I mean there are so many things full of sugar, why it has to be also in beer?! HELLO?! i mean it's beer!

oh and i forgot duvel, dunno how it tastes anymore :/ i remember only it was strong :x

Ya but it doesn't mean that it tastes better just because it got a 'higher' quality of ingredients (like fruits)! if u mix beer with fruits then u have a really weird taste. most of these fruit beers are fucking sweet --> and that sux! a real beer needs a bit of bittersweet flavour, otherwise you can drink cider, wine, cocktails or whatever like a woman. At least i tested from belgium Jupiler, Stella artus or sth and different sorts of beers which they made in abbeys. the beers from the abbeys were made with frutis and almost all of them were sweet. Jupiler was ok, more bittersweet and Stella was again too sweet! So my conclusion is that belgium beer is just made out of sugar xD

So it's not a fail to have the german purity law, if u love great bittersweet beer! I mean there are so many things full of sugar, why it has to be also in beer?! HELLO?! i mean it's beer!

oh and i forgot duvel, dunno how it tastes anymore :/ i remember only it was strong :x

Duvel for example has nothing of sugar added... Thing is in Belgium you will find beers with sugar additives but also without. Depends of your taste but saying all our beers suck because we have a wider range of things to taste is kinda weird lol.

Well i didn't find any beers which were good enough to enjoy, so your beer sux in a subjective perspective xD Your beer is full of sugar, especially the 'known' beers, that's a fact! And if u have to test 50 beers before you find a good one, then it takes too long.

O yeah and even in the dutch country it was easier to find a good beer ^^

wtf jet, you are saying the biggest shit ever lol

belgium is known as THE beer country of the world, and you are saying belgian beers suck, roflmao.. :D

i dont get wy you say all this.. maybe its cos of frustration lol, becous belgian beers are more apriciated then german beers.. dunno^^

but, i just dont get wy you even started critisising our belgian beers.. i just posted sth about how much beers belgium has, and wich beers i like..

most of belgian beers arent sweet btw..

maybe germany has more, really bitter beers, i do like german beers to but i'm just proud of our belgian beer cultur.

belgium is known as THE beer country of the world, and you are saying belgian beers suck, roflmao.. :D

i dont get wy you say all this.. maybe its cos of frustration lol, becous belgian beers are more apriciated then german beers.. dunno^^

but, i just dont get wy you even started critisising our belgian beers.. i just posted sth about how much beers belgium has, and wich beers i like..

most of belgian beers arent sweet btw..

maybe germany has more, really bitter beers, i do like german beers to but i'm just proud of our belgian beer cultur.

Exactly my thoughts :-)

i give +1 to that :D

This nazi law is shit, it is limiting the brewers and killing many different kinds of beer. It's like saying "ok we got red color, let's paint whole country in red, we dont need any other colors its good enough others are shit".

I tried couple of belgian beers and they were great.

O.o seems you take that too serious xD It wasn't mentioned to make u guys so upset! I just wanted to troll your belgian beers, with success ^^ (but they're still too sweet ;PPPP) I guess if i would post a link about german beers, you would troll it too, if it was a topic about beer in general i would have said same: GERMAN BEER FTW and i would have criticized sweet beers! And nazis or not, polaks are biggest nazis ever! ( just joking, hope albuz didn't take it too serious, i laughed about it that nazi shit :D --> so i think i can make also jokes about that ;) don't think that u guys got really probs with germans in here or? otherwise i would like to leave this clan, cuz that's really dumbshit, not even worth to discuss about... I mean i make also jokes about other countries, but they're not meant to attack someone, they should be just funny) Ya and why i'm not allowed to criticize beer from belgium? because it injures your proudness on belgium beer culture, wtf :/ seems i'm too insensitive ... If u don't like german beer u can say it too, it's a free world, so what's the prob about that? And it was more about sweet beer and since belgium got too much of it, i don't like it ^^

btt:

albuz wrote:

It's like saying "ok we got red color, let's paint whole country in red, we dont need any other colors its good enough others are shit"

nope, otherwise i wouldn't have written that it was easier to find a good dutch beer! Or do u mean beer may also taste sweet ? Yeah then u might be right! But that would be ugly for "my personal best beer" --> sux xd

Just my experiences I made with your beer. I remember now that i liked Duvel (after i looked at my bottle collection xD) most, pretty strong beer and u get really fast drunk ^^ so pay attention how much you drink of it, but it's good! --> no i don't say it only like that ^^

Discussing about beer in the internet , feels somehow nerdy. i stop it now :) just irritating why u are so mad about that i say that belgium beer sux ^^

lol jet.. :D nice try dude^^ looking at your previous posts its you who takes it a bit to serious..

i do not get wy i would troll german beers.. i would say belgian beers are better :D wich is true hahahaha ;) i think your vision of belgian beer is completely wrong btw, i dont know what you drank when you were in belgium but if you only drank sweet beers you must have had wrong friends xD duvel is nice yes, but most of belgian beers are not sweeter then duvel :o

to prove this, an internet site with 2417 belgian beers: http://www.bierebel.com/biere.php?sort=all

180/2417 beers: fruitbeer => 7% fruitbeers

98/2417 beers: kriek => 4%

7+4 = 11% of our beer is sweet that leaves 89 % of NOT sweet beers.

so plz jet.. :)

second of all, i do not think any1 in this clan hates germans, but you just have a silly law that kills your beer cultur

discussing on the internet about beer = nerdy? lol should i come to your house bring some nice beers and talk about it there? if you think its nerdy to talk about mutual intrests on the internet..

EDIT: i will try krusovice when i find it propeller

width=250

not belgian but best beer in the world :-)

What is the name of that beer?

Here some of my favorites:

gimJVa6IhlA

KzSNvr9SzM4

JImOS0wS81w

And when you think our beers sux, we still have Penguin man... Beat that!

31r0BBmkvzA

ol jet.. nice try dude^^ looking at your previous posts its you who takes it a bit to serious..

nope never took it too serious ^^ but to say it with wimpie's words: IDC xd

lol should i come to your house bring some nice beers and talk about it there? if you think its nerdy to talk about mutual intrests on the internet..

yeah do that, i prefer drinking it instead of discussing about it ^^

hurr-durr-derp-face-why-so-serious.jpg

Lol, you made them mad jet :P Imo when I read this conversation, it looks like beer is something really holy for belgians. They cant stand any jokes / dislikes against it :P Jet is just a troll of the forums, dont be mad ;)