Sign in to follow this  
M1sCrEati0N

yah!! new car!

u gettin mitsub"u"shi also :P im getting this type of Galant:

800px-Mitsubishi_Galant_GDi_silver_vr.jpg

In general u cant be wrong with Mitsubishi, only trouble is eventual, in case that used car was used for purposes like towing airplanes arroun the runway, or planting potatos etc

lol, its a really nice car. i know it may be expensive after i put some miles on it but i think it will do me very well for a long time.

i like that car cro, personally id rather have the evo but this is the car for the family.

Guest CripplePhReaK

BMW lol down here it stands for Break My Windows. I have a mitsubishi motor in my eagle talon and i love it. If i could get one for my impala i would. but i cant so i wont.

lol' date=' its a really nice car. i know it may be expensive after i put some miles on it but i think it will do me very well for a long time. i like that car cro, personally id rather have the evo but this is the car for the family. [/quote']

hehe dont tease me - i just adore evo and prezza both - but too expensive lol

OMG.....I am so sorry I ever said that to Tom!!!! It just won't go away!!!! And for cars I personally go for Chevrolets..... @ Cripple....all Eagle Talons have a Mitsu motor in them....just not all of them say it!!! A Talon and an Eclipse are basically the same car, it's just that the Eclipse was more popular!!

right she is about the talons. love both them cars. wish i had one.

i dont much care for chevy. id go for dodge any day and i dont give a damn what any of you say about dodge so dont even type it cuz i wont read it lol.

Dodges are okay too...never had a problem with them. I just happen to own two Chevy's right now, an '81 Z28 Camaro and an '88 Blazer (fullsize)

And I would LOVE a Pontiac Firebird (the last year they made) but the one I want is very specific and I probably won't ever be able to afford one anyway....So I stick with my old Chevy's that I never have problems with!!