Sign in to follow this  
MistressJ

Fact Or Crap......

Guest CripplePhReaK

I dont know about that Jess but my mind is in orbit all the time. lol

ye i think its Fact' date=' as i know Saturn is more distanced from sun than Earth, so i just hope u entered correct values :P [/quote']

exactly my thoughts!

now i am busy figuring out how to calculate from these 29,5 years how much further the saturn is away from the sun compared to the earth.

Fact...The planet Saturn, which is primarily made of gas, revolves quite quickly (it's second in size only to Jupiter), but given it's position in the solar system (sixth), it takes quite a while to orbit the Sun.

Fact or Crap: Kansas City Royals baseball player George Brett was the first person Morganna the Kissing Bandit ever ran on-field to kiss at the 1979 All Star game.

(p.s. Cro....I only type what is on my piece of paper for these!!! LOL)

Crap....Kissing Brett was possibly the most famous moment for the busty Morganna Roberts, but the first kiss she stole was from Pete Rose in 1971. Egged on by a dare from a friend, she jumped out of the stands at Cincinnati's Riverfront Stadium to plant a smack on "Charlie Hustle." Rose swore at the 60-23-39 exotic dancer, but called her the next day and apologized. She went on to kiss nearly two-dozen Major League players.

Fact or Crap: The marine fish species that live in Antarctic waters are the only warm-blooded fish in existence, which is how they keep from freezing.

Crap...."Antifreeze" proteins are what keep the more than 120 marine fish species called Notothenioids from freezing. The protein binds with ice crystals in their bloodstream and inhibits their growth. Most fish would die without these proteins, as temperature of water in the Antarctic (28 degrees F) is below freezing point of their blood.

Fact or Crap: If all the DNA in your body were put end to end, it would be one and a half football (US football) fields long.