- 11 replies
- 2,605 views
- Add Reply
- 18 replies
- 1,991 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 1,252 views
- Add Reply
League of Legends 1v1 Tournament (No Pussies Allowed)
- The tournament will be a round robin group where everybody has to play each other once.
- The person with the highest score at the end wins. 3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss.
- The games will be played on Summoners Rift (Mid Lane Only). The first person to destroy a tower wins the game.
- Lets keep it PhReaKy guys! No nerds minus a few exceptions.
- You'll be allowed to recall, but doing so could be costly!
- Your champion is selected at random. You must press the random 3 times, with your 3rd champ being the one you have to use.
- You are allowed ONE reroll per-game meaning you can roll once again after your champion has been picked. If you do NOT use your reroll, it is passed on to the enemy player who is free to use it on top of their own reroll.
- To make things a little fairer (if you're a pussy); if a player is a lower tier than their opponent they can request that they use -10 mastery points per tier difference. For example; a silver scrub can request a platinum player only use 10 masteries because of the 2 level tier difference.
1st. 1780rp / 1575rp
2nd. 2 x Mystery Skin
3rd. 1 x Mystery Skin
The PhReaKz are taking part in the Crossfire ET Cup! We have a team representing us in the 2v2, 3v3 and 6v6 ladders.
// Me and mAhla will be taking care of destroying nerdz in the 2v2 ladder.
// For the 3v3 ladder, I'd like to invite anyone who would like to play to join the team through the cybergame website. Make sure you read and understand the rules. CGAC is needed for this cup
// Same case for the 6v6 ladder, if you would like to take part signup to the cybergames website and join the team through this link
It would be cool if we could get some of you oldschool PhReaKz involved! The competition is tough in the 6v6 ladder so we're not expecting much, we're just playing for fun and the excitement of competitive ET again.
Feel free to signup, it would be nice to have you!
After much problems with the old hoster with lagspikes and TS lagging we have decided to move the servers AGAIN. So as off today the servers are hosted at http://www.gameservers.com.
So this are the ip's to connect to the servers now:
Enemy Territory: scrim.thephreakz.net